Thursday 24 March 2011

How about a sketch?!


It's been awhile since I have drawn any sketches & feeling inspired earlier today decided to fool around. So out came the ruler & pen & here is what I did. My first time free hand drawing one too. Which reminds me I really need to download some programmes onto my new laptop. It's so fresh from my scrap space that I haven't even sat down to create a page with it myself yet! Not only did I draw this but I made two cards for Mother's day too.
I know 2 pages can be daunting, I'm not much of a 2 page scrapper. So you could use a single side instead. Just have fun & be inspired to create. If you find time or have the perfect project to use the sketch with. Please stop back here & post a comment linking your work. I love to see what other people create. If enough people post by the end of the month I will draw a winner at random for a RAK. My scrap mojo is really flowing at the minute. How about yours? Sending out some scrappy vibes to all my scrappy friends :)
Thanks for dropping by
Ali x


2 comments:

Jade Cook said...

feeling uninspired, but what a great sketch

Kaesmom said...

Love the sketch! I hope you don't mind but I used it for a sketch challenge on a little message board I frequent. There are less than 100 active members there (http://www.scrappinchat.com). But we're a close knit group and we really encourage each other to get pages done.