Thursday 27 January 2011

How much would you pay?

I wanted to throw the question out there - How much would you pay for a magazine just for the free gift on the cover?
I find myself buying magazines more for the so called 'freebies' than the magazine itself, this has even spread to magazines I have no interest in like jewelry making for beads & most recently a knitting mag that was giving away wooden knitting pins.
These magazines are £3-£5 a time & I'm starting to wonder if it would be easier to just get online & research the item that has taken my fancy. Maybe I can get it cheaper elsewhere.
What do you think? Are you guilty of this too?
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be scrapping again soon. My dining room come scrap space is now officially becoming my scrap room at the minute so I have no where to work on things. I'm so excited that I'm finally going to have my own space!!! My first investment is going to be a bolt for the door to keep the kids out, he he. I will keep you posted on the progress.
Have a good weekend folks
Ali x

No comments: