Monday 15 March 2010

More BoBunny Flutter Butter Projects.

As promised here are my latest 2 projects using my January Scrapbook Kit from http://sarahscardsltd.com/ I feel like this kit has lasted me forever. I love this range of papers so much. I haven't even touched February's kit still & March's will soon be on the way. If only there were more hours in the day to scrapbook. I recently found my old sewing machine in the back of a cupboard & decided once i'd figured out how to use it I would love to give sewing on paper a try. As you can see on this layout my first attempt wasn't fantastic but I love the overall shabby look it has.
My favourite thing at the minute is to dig into my stash of scraps & get using them. I used some of the bigger BoBunny leftovers to create this paper roll album. I love how simple these are to make & also love that they are another way to recycle.

No comments: