Monday 2 May 2011

Bank Holiday Scrappy Fun!

What a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend we have had.

How did you spend yours?

Naturally I spent mine attending the Royal wedding (kind of) & didn't our Prince & Princess look lovely!



So after our mock wedding I had all weekend to scrap. After battling on & off with my migraine that is. There was a online crop over at Pages In Time so I decided to stop on over & meet the girls there. Can I just say I had a blast. I have never met such a fun & friendlier bunch of ladies. I ended up staying up well into the night chatting & scrapping & playing games. If your looking for somewhere new to hang out do stop on by. I think the DT deserve a big thank you for all their hard work this weekend.

Although I am still playing along (last day for entries to challenges is the 8th) I wanted to share with you all the few projects I did get finished.

Firstly I dived in to the dare to distress challenge. Something I love to enjoy in other peoples galleries but haven't done a lot of my own. Here is my finished page.



Next we played hide & seek. After hunting down this sweet little girl amongst the forum pages we were challenged to use the image on a project & to include sewing. Here is my card, I printed the image onto Aida & stitched some of the outlines.



After that it was time for something to eat so I stopped on over at the BBQ challenge. My menu gave me the following to use: Kraft, Ribbon, Lace & Red. I used this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch for inspiration. Here is the sketch & my interpretation.





All in all it's been a busy weekend around here, but a very fun packed one.


Thanks for stopping by!

Ali x

4 comments:

Piglet said...

I love background, very creative! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo's and your card are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee them! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love the scallops and banner and your title is so clever! So happy you played along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

Louise said...

Love the adrenalin junkie LO... I can't wait for my kids to get tall enough to go on big rides with me!
Thanks for stopping by the Sarah's cards blog... looking forward to seeing you get inky and painty ;)
x