Friday 8 April 2011

Birthday Card & Mini Layouts.


It hasn't been a very productive week in my scraproom as far as layouts or cards are concerned. I have been working hard on the flower swap I am participating in this month.


It is my friends birthday on Saturday so I did make a little time to put together a card for her & two mini layouts that measure 6x6 & can be framed.


I especially love how the card turned out. I enjoy making my own cards but I tend to make more layouts. I used a pagemaps sketch for inspiration.


For the card I used patterned papers from the Fancy Pants Happy Together range, ticket from Pink Paislee, Flowers from Prima, White Doily Transparency from Maya Road & Trim from Webster's. For the mini layouts I used American Crafts white cardstock, Maya Mists in Blue Hydrangea & Pink Lemonade also some adhesive pearls & patterned papers from the new My Mind's Eye Lush 2 range.

No comments: