Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sketchy Thursdays ~ Smile.


This is my entry for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch.

I borrowed this picture from my younger sisters Facebook photos. I don't know how she does it but she takes the coolest pictures without even trying. Can you believe this is one picture not special effects or software editing!? Here is the picture before I cropped it down for my layout.


I tried to keep this page simple, but couldn't resist inking all the edges & adding rhinestones & pearls here & there. I moved my title from the bottom of the page to the top & tore the paper at one point. Enter the big brown flower to hide the damage. Don't you just hate it when that happens?



Anyway I'm not 100% happy with this page & the lighting in my scrap room does not do the patterned papers justice. But it is finished & another page towards my annual goal of 50.





Supply List:
Cardstock ~American Crafts 12x12 ~ White
Transparency ~ Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts ~ Little Sprout Collection
Patterned Papers ~ Lily Bee ~ Vintage Poppy Collection
Flower ~ Lily Bee
Ticket ~ My Minds Eye
Pearls ~ Sarah's Cards Ltd
Alphas ~ Thickers ~ Lullaby
Chipboard & Felt Border ~ Unknown

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love the repeated photo and loveeeeeeeee all the embellies you used! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

What a cool photo effect! I love that idea!

Keshet said...

Wow, very cool! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week, come play again!!

Marci said...

I am passing along the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Visit http://marcisscrappingspot.blogspot.com/2011/02/am-i-stylish-blogger.html to grab your award. Save and place on your blog. List 8 things about you and pick 8 stylish blogs to pass the award on just like I passed to you! Enjoy!