Thursday 20 May 2010

I'm Back!

It's OK folks I am back! Unfortunately money is tight around here & I consider my Internet a luxury not a necessity so it is always the last bill to get paid. I have been offline for only a week but it feels like a lifetime. I have however come to realise that I can live without it & I have accomplished a lot this past week that I normally don't find time for.

So what have I been up to I hear you ask! Well I made my first project for my handmade cards & gifts fundraiser. I altered a baking sheet. You can stop by & take a look here if you like. http://yumyumcards.blogspot.com/

Also this week my Mum, Aunt & Uncle came to visit. I haven't seen them since I moved here 7 months ago. So we went out exploring the local area & had a day trip to the seaside. Here are some pictures of our travels. I can't wait to get scrapping these.
Midweek we were naughty & kept the kids off school & really made a day of exploring. Our first stop was Southsea. Where we watched the hovercraft coming in from the Isle of Wight.


From Southsea we headed over to Brighton beach about 50miles along the coast. We had fun although it was quite windy & raining on & off.


And finally we ended our week at the local shopping centre. Where I got these gorgeous shots of Spinnaker Tower.

Overall we had such a fun week together & I got to play with my camera. I can't wait to take the kids back to these local spots at half term. Lots of fun days out planned & always an opportunity to snap shots for their scrapbooks. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you did it. I think I would die without my internet. That, or get a lot accomplished. lol Lovely photos.

Darlene S. said...

Your altered project was genius! Great photos! I especially like the one of the boys looking out into the sea with the boat in the background. :)

What kind of camera do you have? It takes wonderful shots!

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

Its a Fuji Z33 I think just a cheap point & shoot