Monday, 26 April 2010

~The Sketch Pad~ Week 14

Once again it's Monday & that means a new sketch over at ~TheSketchPad~ http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=478379


This weeks sketch is in keeping with my favourite clean & simple style. I used this sketch to make a page for a challenge over at UKScrappers.com who had one of there fabulous cyber crops at the weekend. I must say it was my first time cropping with them & I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I got a lot more done than I expected that is for sure. Here is what I did with it. I used up some scraps & few alphas to create this simple yet fun page.











4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the dotty paper at the top and the title and how it stands out! Great take on the sketch!

jillofallcrafttrades said...

great layout,that sketch is yummy!

Scrapashopaholic said...

Great job on the LO and following the sketch! I love the clean and simple lines...definitely brings your eye to the photos...which is the most important aspect.

Tracy S said...

I LOVE this one even more... super great design. TFS!!